Minocycline and its side-effects
Minocycline is antibiotic medication used to kill the acne bacteria. It reduces redness, swelling and tenderness or pimples whether it kills the acne bacteria or not.
Though this medicine effectively works for acne but one must be aware of strict precautions to take care of during this treatment and its possible side effects.
The usual starting dose is 50 to 100 mg twice a day. Generally patients are required to take all of the minocycline that has been prescribed even if they begin to feel better. This is because the symptoms may start to improve before the infection is completely treated.
Serious side effects:
- You have kidney or liver disease
- You are pregnant as it may affect bone and tooth development in the developing baby
- You are breast-feeding a baby as minocycline passes into breast milk and may affect bone and tooth development in a nursing infant
- The patient is younger than 8 years of age as it can cause permanent tooth discoloration may also affect growth.
How Badly Minocycline Can Affect You
Following are the major side effects send in many patients taking minocycline, a sustained-release antibiotic treatment, for acne. This treatment has propensity to cause several major side effects.
- Allergic reaction like swelling of lips, face, or tongue and difficulty in breathing
- Severe headache
- Changes in vision
- Confused feelings
- Liver damage including yellowing of the skin or eyes, nausea, abdominal pain or discomfort
- Unusual bleeding or bruising
- Severe fatigue
- Blood problems
- Fever or
- Itching or genital sores
- Tooth discoloration
Less Serious Side Effects:
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, or decreased appetite
- Dizziness or lightheadedness
- Sensitivity to the sun;
- Dark "furry" tongue, black tongue, or swollen tongue
- Vaginal yeast infection
- Skin pigmentation changes
If any of these side effects of minocycline occurs to you during the treatment then stop taking it immediately and look for emergency medical attention.
Which Side Effects-Free Medication You Should Use Then?
That's the right question and the right answer is Acne Getaway 101E. Why should you take medication having so many serious side effects and restrictions when there is an easy to use herbal formula to cure your acne? The healing characteristics of Acne Getaway 101E are so powerful to treat your acne without harming your skin or leaving any side effects to your overall health. It doesn't just reverse acne but it also provides nourishment to your skin to make it healthy and glowing. The result will be visible in just 7 days!
Don't Think More!
Order Acne Getaway 101E Now To Get Clearer And Healthier Skin
Lemon has been used for centuries to treat a number of skin ailments including acne, scars, wrinkles...
There are many medications on the market to help with acne. Some of these will work well for those t...
Acne is a very distressing condition and a patient often experiences emotional disorders while suff...
We encounter many types of skin problems in our life and acne is one of them. WE can cure acne by ta...
Acne is an extremely common skin problem, occurring quite frequently amongst older teenager...
Tea tree oil is an essential oil obtained from the leaves of Melaleuca alternifolia by steam distill...