Holistic Treatment for Acne
Acne is a skin condition that generally affects nose, forehead, cheeks, chin, back, and trunk areas which contain the largest oil glands. It is caused by an oil glands disorder that results in blocked pores and occurrence of pimples.
Though acne is not a serious health hazard, severe acne can be painful and may cause permanent scarring, which is generally upsetting for people who suffer from this condition. This is suggested to immediately take care of the skin as soon as the acne shows up.
The major purpose of acne treatment is to put a stop to scarring, diminish painful pimples, and lessen the stress and embarrassment caused because of this condition. There are several proven treatments generally practiced to cure acne.
- Topical: Topical medications are those applied directly to the skin. These medications are available in several forms including gels, lotions, creams, soaps, or pads. Benzoyl peroxide, Retinoids, Antibiotics and Acne Getaway 101E are the most commonly used topical medications
- Oral: Oral antibiotics are generally prescribed either alone or in addition to topical medications for individuals having moderate to severe acne. Severe inflammatory acne that does not improve with other medications may be treated with an oral retinoid called isotretinoin.
2. Surgery and Other Procedures
People with severe acne scars have options of surgery or other procedures to improve the appearance of their skin. Dermatologists perform for them following treatments:
- Skin Resurfacing: It is a procedure that uses a rapidly rotating brush to remove acne scars or pits
- Chemical Peeling: It is a chemical solution is applied to the skin that causes it to blister and eventually peel off
- Scar Excisions: It is a technique in which the scar is removed and the surrounding healthy skin is joined together
- Punch Grafting: It is a method in which the surgeon punches a hole in the skin, removes the scar, and replaces it with a small plug of new skin to correct deep acne scars.
3. Nutrition and Dietary Supplements
- Diet: Some people complain that certain drinks and foods (particularly nuts) make their acne symptoms worse. A scientific link between diet and acne still has to be confirmed but people with acne condition should avoid drinks and foods that appear to worsen their symptoms.
- Zinc: Studies show that the mineral zinc may be an effective treatment for inflammatory acne. A research shows that a significant reduction in the number and severity of inflammatory acne may occur to those who took zinc gluconate daily for roughly two months.
The following herbs have inflammation reducing properties and may be helpful in the treatment of acne conditions:
- German chamomile
- Witch hazel
- Licorice root
- Flaxseed and flaxseed oil
- Tea tree oil
Though there is no ingenious studies valuing the effectiveness of use of acupuncture treatment for acne, there are several reports indicating that auricular (acupuncture applied to the ear) and electroacupuncture therapies may reduce acne symptoms.
In homeopathy a remedy is prescribed on the base of patient's physical, emotional, and intellectual makeup. Generally one or more of the following treatments are recommended for acne treatment:
- Belladonna: for people who experience flushes of heat to the face or who have inflamed pustular acne that improves with cold applications
- Calendula: for skin conditions involving pustules or blisters
- Hepar Sulphur: for painful, pus-filled acne
- Kali Bromatum: for deep acne, especially on the forehead, in persons who are chilled and nervous
- Silicea: for pustules or pit-forming acne
7. Mind/Body Medicine
- Biofeedback and Cognitive Imagery: Emotional stress has the tendency to worsen acne. There is possibility that relaxation therapies such as biofeedback together with cognitive imagery may improve acne symptoms by reducing stress. Biofeedback is a technique in which an individual is trained to control certain internal bodily processes that normally occur involuntarily, such as heart rate and muscle tension.
- Hypnosis: Hypnosis may enhance the effectiveness of acne treatments by making patient more relaxed. It may positively influence the activity of hormones and the immune system which may contribute to reduced inflammation.
Sunder Vati formulation under Ayurveda treatment may reduce inflammatory and non-inflammatory lesions in few people. The herbs in the Sunder Vati preparation include:
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale)
- Holarrhena antidysenterica
- Embelia ribes
There are few reports that Keigai-rengyo-to (TJ-50), a Japanese Kampo medicine, may be effective in the treatment of acne. Therapeutic effects of this medication may be due to the antibacterial and anti-inflammatory activity of its components.
Which is the Magic Remedy?
Acne Getaway 101E is a natural anti-bacterial formula, which fights acne causing bacteria and helps in moisturizing your skin while giving it a beautiful glowing look. Unlike other topical medicines, it has no side effects and provides noticeable signs of improvement within 7 days only. The complete cure for any kind of acne is possible within just a month and a half! It is guaranteed! If you do not see improvement within 30 days, you can have your money back.
Get the Proven Acne Remedy, Order Acne Getaway 101E Now!
There are many things that you will find available to you when it comes to treating your acne. There...
If you walk into the acne treatment aisle at your local drug store, you are likely to find ...
80% of world\'s population suffers from acne, this makes it the most common skin disorder. There ar...
We encounter many types of skin problems in our life and acne is one of them. WE can cure acne by ta...
Due to worst side effects of synthetic or conventional medications, people now prefer to use herbal ...
What causes acne?
When puberty begins, young people begin to experience a wide variet...