Pimples are small lesions on the surface of the skin, which sometimes cause great inflammation and irritation. Pimples are formed when the pores on the skin becomes clogged or infected.
This usually occurs when blackheads or white heads become severe. Sometimes pimples develop out of no reason and usually go away with the passage of time but in most cases these pimples are an initial phase of acne or other skin problems. This usually happens when people ignore pimples, which results in severe acne. If further ignored acne pimples may often turn into ugly scars.
Pimples usually affect people during teens or adolescents. This is because after reaching puberty the skin of the person tries to adjust itself to various hormonal changes. Besides teenagers people involved in activities that expose them to dirt or those having a stressful life also have a great chance of getting affected with Acne. Women usually suffer through Acne during menstrual cycle, after pregnancy or at menopause because this is the time when their hormones undergo a lot of changes.
Our skin consists of numerous tiny pores, which are interlinked with oil glands. There are many situations when these oil glands become blocked, either by dirt, excess sebum, cuts, infections or lesions and result in heavy breakouts. In women also during puberty or during menstrual cycle the DHT over stimulates the oil glands, which block the pores and give rise to acne. To carefully treat this problem there are many creams, ointments, over the counter medications available that if used regularly can easily make you free of acne. But if your pimples start getting worse it is better to get them diagnosed by a dermatologist or skin care expert.
Pimples are not at all dangerous and harmful but if left untreated they can affect your social life badly. The best way to prevent acne from occurring is to regularly follow a daily skin care regimen to help your skin get rid of pores and unwanted dirt. In order to breath properly your skin requires fresh air with fresh food so that it is able to protect itself from various skin problems. Following are few tips that will help you in overcoming your pimples safely:
- Avoid squeezing your pimples as this may lead to further infection and scarring.
- Do not touch your pimples as this act increases friction on the pimple.
- Use oil-free and antibacterial cleansers to help you fight and prevent pimples. Soaps can be harsh and may further irritate your skin
- Do not over scrub your face because this leads to dryness and sometimes causes more severe acne outbreaks.
- Only wash your face twice a day with cleansers capable of going deep into the skin. You can also wash your face with water only.
- Avoid switching to a new skin care cream very frequently. Try to stick to one cream for a long period.
- Use anti-DHT pimple-fighting products.
- If you still want to pop your pimples always use clean and hygiene instruments. Popping whiteheads or blackheads are still save but if you will pop red pimples and pustules there is a greater possibility that you may experience scaring.
- Do Wash your hands before starting the popping procedure in order to prevent dirt and other dust particles.
- At the end of the popping procedure clean and disinfect the area with the help of a cotton ball.
- Do not try to pop a pimple willfully.
- Do not try to pinch or squeeze your pimples because it sometimes pushes the pimples into your skin further delaying the healing time.
- Always wash your face before going to bed otherwise the dirt on your face will penetrate into the skin giving rise to ugly pimples.
- Sleep at least 8 hours a day because when you are sleeping your skin is trying to heal itself.
- If you sleep by putting your face directly on the pillow then its time you change your sleeping position because it can cause immediate break out and pimples. Try to sleep on your back.
- Drink as much water as possible because water keeps your body hydrated and flushes out all the toxins.
A continuous recurring of the pimples is a sign of Acne. Whenever you experience breakouts or pimples its better you show patience and do not panic because often these pimples are result of hormonal shifts which will go away once hormonal misbalance is over. One unique way of getting rid of these pimples is to get a mild steroid called kenalog injected into your skin with the help of a dermatologist or an aesthetician. This process although disappears pimples in 6-24 hours but it leaves other severe side effects on your skin. Therefore it should be avoid as much as possible.
Acne is a skin disease which includes pimples, zits, whiteheads, blackheads, nodules, and cysts. Bla...
Staph infection is a term used for those wounds and cuts which get infected by staphylococcus aureus...
Treat acne vulgaris safely & quickly using 101 E Acne Getaway! Acne vulgaris is the clinical name fo...
The type of skin that you have plays an important role in how acne will affect you and also...
A tiny tubular cavity through which hair grows is known as hair follicle. Folliculitis is a conditio...
Pimples are small lesions on the surface of the skin, which sometimes cause great inflammation and i...