Normally people get acne as soon as they enter in their teen age. Normally people think that acne appears on face only which is wrong. You can get acne any where face, back, shoulders, arms, legs.
The reason behind acne is same i.e. Hormonal changes in body. But its wrong that you can get acne only in teen age, people in their 30's and 40's suffer with it as well. There are some other reasons as well like heredity, bad food habits and many more.
The major reason behind leg acne is heredity. If in your family anyone has this problem, you have chances of facing it too. This is a typical genetic condition called keratosis pilaris, in which little plugs of keratin protein collect in hair openings. However, there is no particular reason for why it fluctuates in intensity.
On the back and body, however, you're more likely to find cystic acne. This is a more serious type of acne that involves large, painful pimples with no obvious "head." Before you try out any body acne treatments at home, consult a dermatologist to determine the type of acne you have.
You can control your leg acne by adhering to the following tips.
- Like facial acne, do not scrub your leg acne, it will worsen your acne more.
- Don't wear wool or synthetic clothes, use skin friendly material. Don't wear skin tight clothes as well as it may cause more breakouts. Use mild powder on acne effected area to keep your skin dry.
- If you perspire a lot during the day, change clothes twice a day to keep bacteria from building up and aggravating your acne. When you work out, make sure clothes are absolutely clean and shower as soon as possible after your workout.
- Taking a bath in skin-soothing herbs like camomile and lavender can help reduce swelling and pain caused by more severe acne.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Take healthy and balance diet.
If you have a sever acne problem then consult with your dermatologist.
Acne, a universal problem for all kinds of people of all ages has resulted in a plethora of Acn...
Acne is a skin disease which includes pimples, zits, whiteheads, blackheads, nodules, and cysts. Bla...
There are hundreds of medications for acne some are proprietary drugs while some are scams just to m...
Treat acne in the comfort of your own home using 101 E Acne Getaway! Rapid Treatment Lotion! Not to ...
Do you have profuse sweating? Did you develop red pustules? Do you have intense itching? Is your Ski...
Blackheads are very common problem now a days. Almost everyone gets it once in their life. Blackhead...