How to Get Rid of Acne Acne-inc
Very few people have genes that give them absolutely flawless skin. Chances are that even the most enviable skin was cleansed and lotioned into perfection.
Persistent acne plagues millions of people each year, adults and adolescents alike. It causes permanent scarring and low self-esteem if left untreated. A common plague among teenagers and early twenty-something old is
caused by blockages in follicles. Why some people get acne and others don't is still being researched. However, there are several factors that are known to be at least partially responsible for causes of acne.
- Acne tends to run in families. Often acne for this reason has an earlier occurrence and an increased number of lesions.
- Hormonal activity, such as menstrual cycles and puberty.
- Accumulation of dead skin cells.
- Bacteria in the pores. Propionibacterium acnes (P. acnes) is the bacterium that causes acne.
- Use of anabolic steroids.
- ny medication containing halogens (iodides, chlorides, bromides), lithium, barbiturates, or androgens.
Acne is not caused by dirt as is often believed. Though blackheads look like dirt stuck in the openings of pores, the color is not from dirt but oxidized keratin. In fact, the blockages of keratin that cause acne occur deep within the small follicle channel, where they can't be washed away.
Of all skin diseases acne is the most common. Nearly 85% of people between the ages of 12 and 25 are affected by acne. Nearly as many as 50% of adults suffer from acne outbreaks at some point in their life. However the other 50% are not spared from the age old question. How then do you get rid of zits?
Here are a few healthy basic important tips that you can take to get rid of acne.
· Don't pick or press your pimples. If you do you will spread the bacteria under the skin which will promote swelling and increase your risk of scarring.
· Wash once or twice a day. But go easy, washing with soap only removes the oil from surface and not the blocked pores. Use an oil free anti-bacterial face wash containing salicylic acid such as clearpores.
· Don't use oily products like oil-based skin cleanser and moisturizers.
· Don't use cleaners with granules such as exfoliating soaps or walnut hulls.
· Facials do more harm than good. And try to use water based make-up.
· Try avoiding touching your face, like resting your chin or cheeks in your hands. Fingers are very oily and full of bacteria.
· Use herbal supplements to fight the acne bacteria from inside where it grows. Dandelion root, aloe vera and yellow dock a few of the herbs which rebuild cells and can help reduce inflammation.
· Try to avoid products containing benzyl peroxide this ingredient is quite strong and reduces skin moisture and causes skin irritation and severe redness.
· Use a water based product containing salicylic acid (2%) and SD alcohol 40 (1%). These medications are used as skin treatments to treat acne, remove warts and to treat psoriasis and other skin conditions. Dermatologists recommend 2% of salicylic acid as the perfect amount to treat acne.
If you get pimples, we encourage you to treat your acne early. The sooner you do it, the happier you will be. You also help prevent any scars that might appear in the future.
Before you buy another Acne product, check out on http://get-rid-of-pimples-using-acne-inc.blogspot.com on this product here! You might be surprised by the results.
Acne is not just a zit on the face; it is a big blow to the personality of a person as it just ruins...
Very few people have genes that give them absolutely flawless skin. Chances are that even the most e...
The physical and psychological trauma of acne can be unbearable at times. Some people not only need ...
Getting rid of red marks on your face all boils down to your approach of getting rid of the problem....
Cystic acne is an external infection caused by bacteria on the smooth skin surfaces. Cystic acne can...
Acne nodules are pimples of varying sizes appearing on the skin and they can break out on the face, ...