Food For Clear Skin
Clear and healthy skin is a dream of every person but due to acne problem it seems very difficult to get.
Certain good habits like healthy diet and a healthy lifestyle might help you get that perfect skin. We can get it by just having a good diet. Normally it is said that acne has no relationship with diet but its not true, your diet has certainly some bearing on your acne. Many foods are great source of acne. In today's world doctors do not accept any relationship between diet and acne but truth is that many acne sufferers has observe their skin gets better after stop taking certain foods. Here we give you some tips about food which you should take or which should not.
Food for Healthy and Clear Skin:
The following are some of the practices that you can adopt for a healthy skin:
- First of all drink plenty of water. Water is very essential for healthy skin. It will keep away your skin from dehydration.
- Fish is very good for your skin. It contains essential fatty acids which help make up the skin's structure, are needed to maintain skin surfaces, as well as other major bodily functions. Some types of polyunsaturated fat are termed essential because the body cannot make them so they must be derived from the diet. These essential fatty acids are called omega 3 or omega 6 fats. Another source of essential fatty acids are nuts. Try to take these two thing in your diet regularly.
- Take as mush fruits and vegetables as you can. Take fresh fruits and vegetables as they are a big source of vitamins and minerals. If you do not like to eat them then you can take them as fresh juice. They are not only good for your skin but they give strength to your body.
- Each day have one tablespoon of mixed fresh seeds, e.g. pumpkin, sunflower, sesame or ground hemp/linseed.
- Use only little olive oil and/or cold pressed sunflower for preparing foods. Because they are safe and have low fats.
- Use as little red meat as you can.
- Eat foods made from wheat, oats, rye, etc. but in little quantity.
Food that is not good for Healthy and Clear Skin:
Avoid sugar as much as you can. Avoid all those things which contain sugar in large quantity. Soft drinks, jams, biscuits and etc contains sugar.
Do not take soda as it may worsen your skin condition. Replace it with mineral water. If you are kind of addicted to soda then replace it slowly with mineral water by increasing amount of water while decreasing amount of soda.
Avoiding junk food can also be a key difference between acne and a healthy skin.
A tiny tubular cavity through which hair grows is known as hair follicle. Folliculitis is a conditio...
Arm acne is similar to face acne and acne on other parts of body. The reason behind arm acne is same...
So you want to get rid of acne and acne scars. But how when everything else you\'ve tried seems to ...
Acne is one of the major skin disorder all over the world. Despite the fact that acne attacks almost...
Treatment for severe acne usually involves oral medications such as isotretinoin (Accutane). Four to...
Pimples are major problem in today\'s world. 9 out of every 10 people get pimples in their teen year...