Acne is most depressing skin disorder now a days. Almost everyone has to face it once in his/her life time. Generally it is assumed that acne occurs in teenage but this assumption is wrong. Many people are suffering from acne who are in their 30's and 40's.
Many over the counter and prescription drugs are available in market, but every product does not cure acne and is sometimes ineffective for some people. Furthermore it is said that we cannot cure acne permanently. Normally after completing treatment, acne may appears again. But you can control acne while treating it.
We could suggest you to follow some rules in your life so that you can control your acne.
Acne Control Methods:
- First of all don't pop your acne and pimples as it may effect your acne and your acne may get worse and may be you will have to face scars problem after popping pimple.
- Always use non-comedogenic cosmetics, because cosmetics are considered as major source of acne and any wrong choice of cosmetic may worsen your skin condition. Try to use natural products for your skin.
- Drink plenty of water because dehydration will also effect your skin. Water is not only good for your skin and but also for your overall health.
- Take healthy food. Try to take more vegetables and fruits. Avoid oily and junk food as it is not good for your skin. Furthermore you may have allergy with some food, observe your diet and see after which food your acne gets bad, avoid that food specially.
- Stress aggravates your acne as it will produce the stress hormone cortisol, which causes acne. Reduce your stress by exercising especially Yoga and T'ai Chi. You can relax your self by breathing exercises and meditation.
- Reduce amount of sugar in your diet plus caffeine because both not only aggravate your acne but they are not good for your health.
- A little bit of fresh air and sunshine every day will also reduce stress and increase oxygen to the skin. Even when it's overcast, the sun's rays reach us, so take a 10 minute walk outside every day. Be careful, because excess sun exposure may increases the risk of skin cancer and blocked pores.
- Don't wash your face again and again because excess washing may worsen your skin condition. Wash your face twice a day every day.
- Above all seek advice from any good dermatologist, they will give you medicine after checking your skin condition.
Facial Acne is a type of acne, which is more commonly observed in women compared to men. It consist...
The term acne neonatorum is used to describe baby acne. Baby acne is a conditions in which small red...
Many prescription medication or topical creams that are used to treat acne contain chemicals that ...
Most people ask about the effectiveness of Acne Getaway 101E for chronic acne and so this article co...
Radix Angelicae Dahuricae In this article, you will learn about Radix angelicea dahuricae. What it i...
Body acne is a less commonly discussed acne compared to other types because it affects the chest, ba...