A Good Diet is the key to a Acne Free Healthy Skin
Unhealthiness of mind and body usually leads to or worsen the acne condition. Greasy and spicy foods are the main cause of deteriorating skin condition which if not digested properly affects the functionality of the liver and makes it weak and vulnerable. This condition of the liver makes it difficult for it to remove hormones from the body thus leaving your skin with excess amount of oil. The liver is also responsible for removing toxins from your body. Excess amount of toxins becomes hindrance for the liver and it becomes difficult for it to balance hormones.
Skin is the largest organ of the body; a good diet not only keeps your body fit and active but also makes your skin healthy and shiny. The best way to treat this problem is to take good amount of multi vitamins, which helps you in overcoming a number of your health and skin disorders. Its not necessary you take these multi vitamins in the form of tablets and capsules. There are various food items, which naturally contain these multi-vitamins, and including them in your daily diet will substantially improve the health of your skin.
Following are some useful and healthy vitamins, minerals and various other supplements that keep your skin free of acne:
1. Vitamin A: Present in a number of plants, this vitamin is found in many fruits and vegetables such as watermelon, spinach, broccoli, cantaloupe, carrots, apricots, peas, kale parsley etc. It is also found in beef liver and eggs. It helps with acne-affected skin and heals wounds and cuts.
2. Vitamin B complex: This vitamin is present in all the leafy vegetables. It is also found in fish, milk, eggs and grains. There are different compositions of vitamin B each having a unique advantage. B-1, B-6 and B-12 are useful for relieving stress and B-3 works as an anti-inflammatory agent, which reduces cholesterol level. It is also effective for improving your metabolism and circulation.
3. Vitamin C: Found in many fruits, vegetables, whole grains, seeds and beans, this vitamin has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties which is useful for healing skin. Once healed this vitamin also prevents acne from returning back.
4. Vitamin E: Vitamin E is found in almonds, broccoli, peanuts, sunflower seeds, wheat germ and vegetable oils and is best for healing scar tissues and promotes clear skin.
5. Beetroot. Beetroot offers a number of health benefits. It improves the functioning of the liver, which in turn helps it in balancing the hormones of the body. Besides beetroot milk thistle is also a useful herb, which contain certain chemicals that protects the liver from various viruses, toxins and alcohol.
6. Husks: To keep a refreshing skin it is also necessary that you have a good and quick digestive system. For this purpose foods like apples and psyllium husks should be eaten as they contain fibers that improves your digestion and keeps your intestines clean. A slow digestive system gives birth to bacteria and toxins in the body.
7. L-Carnitine: L-Carnitine is an amino acid derivative, which is found in high quantity in Dairy and red meat. In the body it is found in high concentrations in the adrenal glands, skeletal, and cardiac muscle. People should have high volume of dairy and meat intake in order to maintain a high level of L-carnitine. It is also present in almost all cells of the body and helps in repairing damaged skin.
8. Zinc: Zinc is found in a wide variety of foods items such as Oysters (which contain the highest level of zinc), red meat, poultry, beans, nuts, seafood, whole grains, cereals, and dairy products. High amount of zinc is also achieved through a diet high in animal protein than the one rich in plant proteins. Zinc is beneficial for improving the health of the skin and makes it shiny, refreshing and polished.
Maintaining a balanced diet is a natural way of treating acne and keeping skin healthy and refreshing. The most important thing is the functionality of the liver. If your liver functions properly and drains out all the wastes from the intestines regularly then you would be able to protect your skin from the adverse effects of acne. For this purpose right amount of vitamin and minerals should be taken along with plenty of water. This keeps your skin hydrated and balances the level of water in the body. The easiest way of curing acne is to overcome the acne causing problems inside your body. Many people use different over the counter creams and products for this purpose, which only treats the problem externally without curing the root.
Acne and caffeine are closely linked in respect of causing acne. Hair follicles and sebaceous glands...
Acne Mechanica Acne Mechanica is a type of acne that occurs when the skin is exposed to heat, underg...
Caring for skin is a growing concern for lots of people. As we grow old, our skin changes shape and ...
Acne is a major cause of depression for people who suffer from it. More then 90% people have to suff...
There are many over-the-counter products available in the market for acne. But almost every one has ...
People suffering through acne look for a treatment capable of making them free of acne in just five-...